Translate

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Better Late than never!

Hello!

Sorry it's been so quiet over here lately. I took the decision a few weeks ago to move the blog to a new website, Tumblr. Tumblr has more reach than BlogSpot and an easier interface to use at this end, so hopefully will result in more posts, and better posts! However, I then made the monumental error of not telling anyone where it had gone! So here is the current address of the Get a Woggle on Blog:

http://getawoggleon.tumblr.com

For those of you who subscribed through my Feedburner thing where you entered your email address, I am trying to move your subscriptions over to the new blog, but it is not as simple as I first thought and I am now talking to various tech support people to work out the kinks. Hopefully service should be restored soon! In the meantime, check back to that address every now and again to see what new stuff I have put up - there should be a fair bit to read for you now to keep you going!

Sorry for leaving y'all in the dark for so long! I'll let you know if anything changes.

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment